2 days. Adobe's photography workflow tool, Lightroom Classic 2019, has elegant features for efficient file handling and image correction.
With its database structure, Lightroom combines and expands the controls found in Adobe Bridge and Camera RAW, yet it integrates with those programs and with Photoshop. You'll learn how all your image files (TIF, JPG, and RAW) can be managed, optimized, and presented with the high-volume capacity of Lightroom. Topics include:
- Importing and arranging photos
- It's all about presets
- Quick edits
- Developing modules array of image correction controls
- Tone curves
- Black and white conversions
- Working with Photoshop
- Slideshow's customizable features
- Exporting images
- Print controls and custom print layouts
Suggested Follow Ups
Reserve today! Click for our Onsite Custom Training Request form.