2 days. RoboHelp is the industry standard for Help authoring. It's the preferred program if you are a Help author, technical writer, or programmer tasked with creating Help systems for desktop or Web-based applications.
Many popular software programs use RoboHelp for their Help Systems. Topics include:
- Introduction to RoboHelp
- Adding content and creating project structure
- Topic formatting
- FlashHelp, links, PDFs, and pop-ups
- Graphics and multimedia
- Build tags, variables, and snippets
- Tables and DHTML
- Forms and frames
- Skins and master pages
- Windows, browsing, and CSH
- Scripts and AirHelp
- Experience using Mac or Windows
Suggested Follow Ups
Reserve today! Click for our Onsite Custom Training Request form.